If you have already submitted a Graduate School application, you can sign in with either your user name or your netid. New users should create an account. If you are a current UW-Madison Graduate Student, apply using the Add/Change Major form in the Graduate Portal.

Sign In

Active NetID?
Login with NetID
New User
Create an Account